PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, February 21, 2016

A BUSY ARTSY DAY! (and week!)

I had a fun day Saturday at a crop in Maryland with my friend Maraline.  I was actually able to get more done than I usually do so I am really happy today to have a lot to share with you.

First up is a tag that I made for a
Native American Tag Swap
over at Paper Doll Trading.

 
Last time I did one like this I had some fabulous fringe for the outfit but since this move I still can't find much of anything so I just cut my paper.
 
Next is a birthday card I did using Anita's Foiled Decoupage for the first time as well as a Sizzix embossing folder.  It is not the way we did decoupage years ago with the Mod Podge.  This is just layers of paper on tiny little pop dots.
 
 
A layout of my son and his first car.
 
 
 
 
And the rest of the share from Saturday are pages of a new 8x8 scrapbook I started of our new kitten!
 
The cover-
 
and the first few pages-
 
 
 
 
 
And I just discovered that I had not shared some tags I had created recently to swap with a new friend over at Paper Doll Trading, as well as a Sympathy card we sadly needed last week.
 
The card-
 
I am going to share this over at
 
and now-
The tags-
 
 
 
And this last tag is for a challenge at Addicted to Paper Dolls using an item from our kitchen - which of course on here are the tea bags.
 
I will also share this one with
Coffee Loving Paper Crafters Facebook Group(they drink tea and cocoa too!)

Thanks so much for stopping by to view my latest creations!
 
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations!! LOVE the tag! Especially like the feather in the top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of awesome beauty in the projects you featured here. All are amazing! So blessed you joined our previous Challenge and hope you join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the encouragement only the Word of God can provide in James 1:12 which tells us, "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." Have a blessed weekend.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete