PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, October 8, 2015

TWO MORE FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!

I have been using my Julie Nutting doll stamps to make some encouraging tags for women with breast cancer.  I just completed two more. Paper Doll Trading is having an event called the Crafty Fairy and our tags are being sent to encourage those with breast cancer.

Here are my two for tonite!



"DRIVEN TO CURE"




"FIGHT FOR THE CURE"



I am going to share these over at 
in the Anything Goes challenge #204.

Thanks for stopping by.  All comments greatly appreciated!





2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the gals and beautiful colors on the tags.
    thanks for sharing.

    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Paula!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I love your projects, and I'm so grateful to have you share them in our challenge.
    God bless you, my friend!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete