PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, September 28, 2015

JOIN ME FOR A CUP....

Today I am going to share a few more fun coffee/tea projects...

The first is using Freshly Made Sketches #205.  It was a fun easy sketch to use and I had a cute little stamp from Sweet 'N Sassy that was perfect for the theme.


Here's the sketch - 

Here's my card - 


And a few close ups-


 I coated the cup with crackle medium in the hopes that it would look like an old tea cup...


My next card uses Mojo Monday 
#417 - Tall & Skinny.


The fun part about the Tall & Skinny challenge is that the card is big enough to use a Julie Nutting Doll stamp.  I chose the doll based on the coffee saying I decided to use - 


SAVE THE EARTH
It's the only planet with coffee.

I thought that sounded like a fun 'hippy' kind of saying so I chose Jill the 1960s Decade Doll.



the fun saying

and some great 'go-go' boots!

(and as you can see I used some awesome tie-dyed paper from my DCWV Stack.)

I am also sharing these in the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  There are some great projects and some amazing prizes - you really should check out this fun hop!

Now, I'm hoping to get a bit more creating done - either another layout from Robert's birthday or another Julie Nutting Doll tag.  

I hope that you will come back and see!



28 comments:

  1. Great card! it's always nice to see Cocoa make an appearance in our coffee hops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of them are cute, love the go-go boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful creations, love that sweet image with crackled touch and lovely tea dye paper and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Paula, love that mouse! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS coffee card and GROOVY tall card!!!
    Your mouse cup is SO CUTE and I LOVE the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun and adorable cards. LOVE the lil mouse. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great cards, love the designs on both. BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mouse peeking around your coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! That little mouse is too cute. Loving the go-go boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dew drops you added to the mug! Such a fabulous accent and that little mouse is just too cute for words! Love the sentiment on the second card - so true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fabulous cards! Love that adorable little mouse with his cup of tea and the embellishments you used are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fabbo cards! Hope to see you at Freshly Made Sketches again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun cards! That little mouse is so darn sweet peeking out from behind the cup! And I love that sentiment on your second card. So true...and so funny! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coffee card is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketches and fantastic cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love the bright colors...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just darling and love the patterned paper you used! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both are adorable cards. Like the shiney in both. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete