PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, September 13, 2015

A BIRTHDAY FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND!

Today I am going to share a gift I created for the birthday of a special friend. I created a personalized card and my second attempt at 'jewelry making' - a brithday bracelet.

First for the card - 


And now for the close-ups!


  
  
This is Julie Nutting's doll stamp Marisol - but in order to make her look like Adriane I had to make a modification to the hairline to remove the bangs.  I also played around with some of the dress stamps for her outfit!


and the simple inside!

and a decorated gift bag 
and tissues to wrap it with!


and now for the present - 
  

and the close ups of the 
cute little birthday charms!





I hope that you have enjoyed getting to see my gift.  I am going to share over at Word Art Wednesday for Challenge #200 and at 2 Creative Chicks for the Anything goes Showcase #2.

8 comments:

  1. I really like what you did with the paper doll stamp. It's always fresh to see a stamp altered and you did a good job here. So glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the bracelet, something to wear each year on her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so dang cute! What a lucky friend! BL

    ReplyDelete