PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MORE BUTTERFLIES!

Back in August 2013 I saw more butterflies than I had ever seen in my life before or since.  I took some amazing photos of them at Lum's Pond on August 17th and at Mount Cuba on August 30th. This layout is from photos I took at Mount Cuba.

I was inspired for the design of this layout from Shannon's Comic Book challenge over at A Cherry on Top.  

Believe it or not THIS is a comic book!  They sure have come a long way since I was young.


Here is the layout I designed as inspired by that comic.  I had that paper line by American Crafts in my collection for ages.  I was so happy to find the perfect thing to use it on.  I fussy cut several parts of the paper.




And here are a few close-ups-


Two different species of butterflies feeding 
on the same bush at the same time.


some cute tiny little buttons-


a few other buttons -


my favorite photo of the batch!

I hope that you have enjoyed these butterflies as much as I have.  I am also going to submit this layout to Word Art Wednesday for challenge #182 as the butterflies are such a beautiful reminder of the wonder of God's amazing creations!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout, Paula. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us this week. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete