PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A QUICK SHARE

.....before I head off to bed.

I created this layout for Brandy's NSD Recipe challenge over at A Cherry on Top.  It called for selecting items of a pizza that were then converted to scrapbooking items.

My choices were:  
     
Crust - deep dish = cardstock and pattern paper
Sauce - marinara = use a sketch or a template
Toppings - pepperoni = bling

                  black olives = buttons
                  Italian sausage = alpha stickers
                  white onions = washi tape

The crust will be obvious.

I got my sauce over at Scrap Africa - it's their sketch #50.



Here's my take -



pepperoni & black olives


Italian sausage & white onions

I hope you have enjoyed sitting back and enjoying a slice of my pizza! The plan is to be back tomorrow with more creations for you!

All comments greatly appreciated.




6 comments:

  1. Paula,
    I am an avid reader of your blog postings; I just lurk more than speak. But, I really wanted to share that I enjoyed this last post very much in that I too am a Ethnomusicologist to some degree too! I love Lynard Skynard also! Classic rock is the BOMB! Surprisingly more kids today are discovering and enjoying it more than ever! Thanks to social media and to musical instruments! Also, I had never heard from anybody who had made their own dots; so it was great to see yours which look perfect! Didn't know that they would smoke so that is great to know!! Your pages are always great fun to see, I appreciate your sharing! So please know that at least one lurking reader does READ and will post from time to time! Hope your daily chores go quick so you can get back to one of your favorite crafting hobbies! Fondly, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this sketch! Such a feminine looking sketch that you made into a masculine layout!!! Love the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. Super, clean design! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cool teenage layout. Great use of the papers and colours. Thanks for joining in at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice page!
    Thanks for playing with su at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, this is fabulous! I love the buttons and rhinestones! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa! http://ericahoughton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete