PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, April 10, 2015

SPECIAL GUEST SPOT - TAKE 2!!!

My friend and fellow Design Team member from Scrapping Everyday Miracles, the very talented Alicia Redshaw happens to own a wonderful scrapbook store in Australia and online called Scrapbook Fantasies.  This month she is sponsoring the challenges over at CSI - Color...Stories...Inspiration.  She has asked me to be her guest and create some samples for her. 


***********************************************************
The second Challenge is:

Here is what I created -


All five colors from the scheme!

Evidence:

circles - the patterned paper, the die-cut border and the pearls

Clock - I chose one with Roman numerals as they were in Rome!

Architectural Accents

Stripes - I used a striped embossing folder for my photo mat.

Clouds
Something that flies

Testimony:

Document a journey - More from Mom's 1981 trip to Rome.
Presentation: write your journaling in a circular shape.

Inspiration word:  Imagine

So happy you stopped by to see my creations.  I hope you will check out both CSI and Scrapbook Fantasies!  Please leave a comment letting me know you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment