PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, March 13, 2015

GET OUT THOSE PHOTOS!

and let's get them scrapped!

I'm sure if you are reading my blog you have photos...probably lots and lots of them.  As for me, I literally have several large bins of them, plus numerous photo envelopes of them all over my desk.

This month I think I will make it my goal to use up as many as possible by doing layouts with several photos on them (unless I am entering a challenge calling for one or just a couple).

I will start out by presenting my challenge UUS15 from Soul Scrappers for you. 

I am offering 2 prizes this month...one for the most photos used on a single page layout and the other for the oldest photos used.  Please drop by my challenge and check it out.  Join us at Soul Scrappers and use up those photos!  As well as have a lot of fun with all of our challenges!  This challenge will be running until 3/22!

Here is the page that I have used for the challenge...there are 5 photos from 2010!



and March 4 was International Scrapbooking Day.  In honor of that I created an international layout for my other challenge ISDTRV over at Soul Scrappers - ISD What exactly is it? This challenge will run until 3/25.



Hope that you will stop by and play in either or both of my challenges as well as the many other fun challenges that the other DT have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment