PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, February 13, 2015

THE BRIDGE

Today I have a layout to share with you.  I was able to enter it in several different challenges...  It starts with the challenge about Michigan on Soul Scrappers.  The challenge shared all sorts of information about the state of Michigan and ended with this -

"I hope after learning a bit about my state, you are inspired to scrap about scenery, wildlife, automobiles, lakes, a bridge..." 

I took several bridge photos on my way home from Ohio last September so I knew this would give me the opportunity to share a few of them.

I chose Sketch #425 from Scrapbook Challenges.

I rotated the sketch 1/4 turn clockwise.
 
I chose the color inspiration from the 2/12 Color Challenge on Scrap Much?
 
The February Stash challenge W-A-S-H-I over at
My items are:
W - Wooden Alphas
A - Arrow
S - Sticker Alphas
H - Hexagons
I - Ink
 
and Giorgia's February challenge over at
Sketches4All for using an arrow.
 
and finally here is my layout -
 
and a close up of my wooden alphas and arrow!
 
I hope you have enjoyed all the little details!  I'll be back tomorrow to share something new!  In the meantime, have a wonderful evening and a may no bad luck befall you this Friday the 13th! 
 
 
 
 



14 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love the pictures and your papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, great job mixing all of the challenges! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love how you put it together for the colour challenge! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page! Great job with all the challenges. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors and way to use your stash!!! So glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page, love the photos and great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty page! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome layout! thanks for playing with Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool bridge! Love the mixture in the title. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool bridge & I love the angle of your photos! Thanks for playing along at Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layers and colors!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderul take on the WASHI challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete