PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, February 2, 2015

MY VERY FIRST CHALLENGE AS PART OF THE SOUL TEAM!

I was thrilled to be selected to be on the Design Team over at Soul Scrappers. 
Soul Team
 
I am going to be in charge of the monthly Using Up Scraps challenge. For my first challenge, 'Scraps R Us' I have used the following criteria -

I asked everyone to create a scrapbook page, 2 cards, or an Off The Page/Mixed Media project following the challenge guidelines.

You must use at least 5 different patterned paper or cardstock scraps on your entry. Also please add 1-2 additional embellishments. 
 

The only non-scrap you are permitted to use is your base page.
  
 
 

Here is what I started out with -


and here is what I ended up with -



This page is another in my ongoing photos from our 2003 trip to Gettysburg for the 140th Anniversary of the battle.

I hope that you will join me in playing my very first challenge and in several of the awesome challenges that are issued all month long! 

 
Add your entry to your blog, linking back to Soul Scrappers or the Frozen challenge and receive an extra entry/ticket into the Random Draw.   Just let me know you have added to your blog by commenting below and leaving your blog ID.  It's that easy :)



 



No comments:

Post a Comment