PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A FEW CARDS TO SHARE....

Today I have a few cards to share. 

The first uses this months DT sketch from Sketches4All and has candy canes on it for challenge #145 over at Merry Monday.   

Here's the sketch -

 
And here is my creation -
 
along with a few close-ups -
 
 
the inside!
 
The next card is for Scrap, Paper, Scissors Frozen card challenge. This challenge is to create a card with teal and silver, add a fuchsia heart and snowflake because it is "Frozen" and February!

I used sketch #384 over at
Mojo Monday.
 
Here's the sketch -
 
And here is my creation -
 
I started with a glittered silver card base.  I added various patterned papers using the required colors as well as some flags, an epoxy and an awesome dimensional acetate layered sticker.
 
Here are a few close-ups -
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my work.  I feel so appreciated when you leave a comment to let me know you were here!
 


8 comments:

  1. Love the gingerbread men with the candy cane, Paula! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just beautiful, Paula!! I LOVE your close-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...love your use of the sketch. Saw your card at Merry Monday and stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Paula! Just love all those sweet gingers and the decorated inside! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both card are fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so pretty! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty cards! Love the gingerbreads - so cute!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete