PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MORE OF CHRISTMAS PAST......

I have another layout to share from Christmas 2013.  For this layout I used Sketches4all Cheryl's January challenge sketch #2.

 
And here is my layout:
 
 
I also was able to complete a Christmas themed card.  For this I used this weeks sketch #379 from Mojo Monday.
 
The sketch:
 
 
 
I used a fun snowflake brad on it for challenge #140 over at Merry Monday.
 


Hopefully soon I will print up the photos from this past Christmas and start scrapping them in the hopes of completing them before next Christmas!
 
As always, comments gratefully appreciated.  Thanks for stopping by!
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! Happy New Year! I hope 2015 brings you peace & joy!...Both project above are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and layout!! Happy New Year, Paula! Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all your texture and the pattern play here with your card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful, wintry-looking Christmas cards - the papers you've used remind me of sitting in front of warm fires :) Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty projeccts! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete