PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, December 1, 2014

DECEMBER HAS ARRIVED!

Welcome to December!  I'm sure everyone is getting busy with their holiday preparations...I know I am.  I would like to share a bit of creative inspiration with you before I get back to baking my Christmas cookies!

Over at Colorful Creations Blog there is a sketch challenge which Team A is sharing some wonderful inspiration.  I am on Team B - so you will get to see mine on December 15th.

 
 
At Scrapping Everyday Miracles Blog we have a layout sketch, a card sketch and a theme challenge.  You may combine the theme or do it separately.
 
Here are the sketches and the theme information for you.
 
Layout:
Bev Code's photo.
 
Card:
6
 
and our Scripture inspiration is:
 
Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
 
 
I chose to do a holiday layout:
 
 
 
I am also entering this in the Song challenge KKC2 over at Soul Scrappers
 
 
So before you get to your holiday baking and wrapping of presents take a few moments and join us in some holiday papercrafting!


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment