PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, October 31, 2014

LAST HURRAH OF SUMMER!

Last night I did another quick little layout from a sketch from the fun site Let's Get Sketchy!  It was the October Team A week 1 sketch shown below.

 
 
For my layout I rotated the sketch 1/4 turn clockwise. 
 

 
 
I really enjoyed the little extras I used on here...the title has a few layers on pop dots for dimension and I finally got some burlap that everyone has been using plus a wonderful fabric canvas ribbon. 
 
 
Today is the last day for October challenges but be sure to check out Let's Get Sketchy tomorrow for a new reveal!


3 comments:

  1. Paula - Great layout and use of different textures
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete