PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

FROM A QUICK LITTLE SKETCH

Today I would like to share with you a layout I completed the other night using Let's Get Sketchy October Team B Week 2 sketch...

Here is the sketch -


And here is the layout I created with some photos of my son fishing earlier this year...


Not having a working computer at home has been really tough and as I am at the library I had to photo it with my phone and send it to Facebook so the quality of the photo is not what I am used to sharing.  I hope that you are able to see some of the details.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Watch for more posts coming sometime between tomorrow and November 1.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch such pretty, soft colors. Been a little absent. But stopping by to see what you have been up to. Help all is well, Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and paper choice
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fishing page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete