PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, September 11, 2014

FLIGHT OF THE BUTTERFLY

Tonite I am giving you a sneak peek of my latest layout.

Challenge #6 from the Scrapping Everyday Miracles Mini Crop (MY challenge!)


I used the August 29th sketch from Stuck on U Sketches.


The sketch - 





Scrapping Everyday Miracles Mini-Crop Challenge #6 
Tic-Tac-Toe
(MY challenge!)


I chose the center vertical row - Nature, Use a Sketch, Black & White.

and my layout - 





Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to stop by Scrapping Everyday Miracles on Friday for the Welcome Back Mini-Crop.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, wow this is so unusual I love it, love all those layers and the simple colour scheme. thanks for joining us at SOUS. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Paula! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete