PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A SERIOUS GAME

Last night I completed some layouts from 2002 of my son playing chess at a summer library program by our home in the Poconos.  He always loved chess and learned to play at a very early age.  These photos were taken just before entering 4th Grade.

I used a great set of papers by Carta Bella called 'Well Played' wic I won in their Giddy Up Boy contest lst summer.  I chose March Sketch #3 from Let's Get Sketchy, and several chess pieces for Scrap Our Stash Stash-a-Thon challenge #12 Games/Game Pieces.

Here is the Sketch:


And here is my Layout:


For the next page I used Sketches4all April DT sketch, and gesso for the Scrap Our Stash Scrap-a-Thon challenge #8 Icing/Texture.

The Sketch:


My Layout:



I hope you have enjoyed traveling back to 2002 with me.  I am hoping to finish up the last 2 Scrap-a-Thon challenges so be sure to stop back again later.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous pages! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic interpretations of the sketches! So glad you joined us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete