PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, November 10, 2013

NOT A VERY PRODUCTIVE WEEK...

I noticed that I have not done a blog post since last weekend.  I have not been feeling well and haven't had much mojo so I apparently got very little done.  The only layout I see for this week was for the Colorful Creations Member Spotlight using this sketch:




And here is my layout:



I am going to enter this layout into Scrapbook.com November Boys Only challenge, November Hoarders challenge, and November Two Pic challenge.

I also just remembered that I created this for the Hair Pinterest Challenge for the crop on My Scraps and More.

I am also doing a linky party today for the first time...so I hope I do this right...




Hope you had a great weekend and are looking forward to a fun filled week!  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment