PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, October 14, 2013

HERE I AM ENCHANTED...

I finally completed this layout this morning.  Lately it has been taking me forever to complete a layout.  And, I've been using Stickles which I NEVER do which take so long to dry that it seems even longer!  It just seemed to me that the Enchanted Woods and Faeries needed to sparkle.

This layout was done with 2 Broke Girls Sketch 23 which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise.

Here's the sketch:



I used elements for the "E" Challenge over at Colorful Creations which I lifted from this layout.



The elements I used from this were doily, buttons and a key.

And now here is my layout:



I hope to finish up on the Enchanted Woods section of my Winterthur photos later today...

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the sparkle you added! Thanks for playing with us at 2 Broke Girls Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple, and the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with us at 2 Broke Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Paula! Love the papers and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at 2 Broke Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, this is marvelous! Love how things really *pop* and sparkler on the page! Great take on the sketch - thanks so much for playing along with us @ 2 Broke Girls Scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is AMAZING Paula!!!! Super job!!!
    Thanks for playing along with at 2 Broke Girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete