PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, September 5, 2013

VIEW FROM THE BALCONY

Last night I created this layout and was so exhausted I went straight to bed.  Today was so hectic and busy I never got around to uploading it.  I figured I would put it with today's creations but as of yet there haven't been any because of all the busy-ness!  So without further ado...

I used sketch #44 from My Scraps and More which I rotated to accomodate my photos.

Here's the Sketch:



And my Layout:



Tonite I did another page from Hagley using sketch #3 from the 2 Broke Girls Spice and Sugar Blog Hop.

Here's the Sketch:



And my Layout:


Hopefully tomorrow I will have a post for you during the day before I head to the Women of Faith Conference in Philadelphia.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages Paula, come over for a visit when you can. Hugs, Patti
    http://thecardnook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete