PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, September 16, 2013

MOJO SUNDAY

The mojo was finally flowing yesterday and I was able to create these three layouts from my day at Rockwood Mansion and Park.  They all used sketches from the 2 Broke Girls Spice and Sugar Sketch-a-Thon.  

The first sketch is #1 which I did a mirror image layout of:


My Layout:



The next was sketch #10 which I rotate 1/4 turn clockwise:


My Layout:


and the last one is sketch #13:


My Layout:


For this layout I was also inspired by Colorful Creations Favorite Things challenge which was to use a new supply that I have been hanging onto but have not yet used.  I chose to try out Gelatos and used a Crafters Workshop template that I had not yet used.  Wow were they fun!  I am going to be using them again really soon!

Hope that you have enjoyed these pages - there should be more to follow later today...and if I get to the photo shop there may be more of the wedding present!  Thanks for stopping by!  Comments always appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job with all 3 sketches!! Thanks for joining us @ 2 Broke Girls.

    ReplyDelete