PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MORE OF HAGLEY

Last night I was able to complete two more layouts using photos from my trip to Hagley Museum.  The first page is at the entrance to the museum.  I selected the Guest Designer Sketch - Natasha on Colorful Creations and I am also entering it into The Crazy Challenge #151 Anything Goes and in Scrapbook.com One Pic Challenge.

This is the sketch:


And here is my layout:



And my next page are more photos from the workshop.  I chose another sketch from Colorful Creations Member Spotlight Kerri West. I am also entering this in The Pink Elephant challenge #TPE211 Texture.  I selected a background page from Cosmo Cricket Core Impressions Classics Collection.  The paper has a wonderful texture and was embossed.  First I sanded it, then I inked it and added several different shades of Perfect Pearls.  I also added an embellishment made using one of my favorite Sizzix Embossing Folders. This was also inked and had several layers of Perfect Pearls.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have enjoyed a bit more of my day at Hagley.  There will be several more to follow hopefully over the next few days and weeks!  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete