PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, August 25, 2013

IN AND OUT OF HAGLEY

For this evening I have two more Hagley layouts.  The first is from the Powder Yard.  I used Sketch #1 from Scrapbook.com August Page Maps challenge.

Here's the Sketch:


And here is my Layout:




My next layout is from one of the bedrooms in the mansion.  As photography was not permitted the photo is actually a postcard.  For this layout I chose sketch #16 from 2 Broke Girls.

Here's the Sketch:


And here is my Layout:


Tomorrow is Thomas' first day of High School - and the bus comes before 7 am so I am off to bed.  I hope that you have enjoyed viewing tonite's creations and plan to stop back again soon.  Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Good color combo! Wow, that's too bad they didn't permit photography - good thinking to buy the postcards! :) Thanks for scrappin' along with us at 2 Broke Girls!

    ReplyDelete