PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, August 1, 2013

HAPPY AUGUST!

Today I have two layouts to share with you.  The first one was done for the Flying Unicorn July Characteristcs Challenge.  You were to select a fictional or real character to base you layout on.  I chose Tinkerbell and The Play Date Cafe challenge #192 had the perfect color palette.  Of course, I was up so late last night I didn't post this and I missed their closing time!  :(  

This was the color palette:



And my layout:



and the other layout I completed was for my August 1 Anything Goes challenge at Colorful Creations.  I decided that it would be fun to make the theme for the month Steampunk!  I had a lot of fun working on this one using embossing, lots of Distress Inks and several shades of Perfect Pearls.

Here is my layout:



I hope you enjoyed stopping by.  Please come back again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts thanks for sharing these. I'll have to get some pics of some of mine done one day but I'm knee deep in beads at the moment.

    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete