PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A FEW SCRAPBOOK EXPRESSIONS

Today I created 2 projects for Scrapbook Expressions Blog using their August Card sketch and Single page layout designed by Becky Fleck.  

Card Sketch:


I created the card with leftover scraps from the SEI Claire collection.  I added some flowers from a border I had, a metal tag and some 3 Girl Jam crinkled ribbon.  I used a circle punch to cut some silver cardstock which I embossed with a chevron folder and inked, cut a heart with a Sizzlets die and used some Star Dust embossing powder.

My Card:




and now it's time for the

Layout Sketch:



The layout was rotated 1/4 turn clockwise.  I used photos from the entrance to Hagley Mansion, a doily which I stained, inked and added rhinestones to, a journaling card, a key embellishment, 2 borders, some ribbon, some inked flowers with a brad and the final touch was a dried flower embellishment.

and the Layout:




And now it's time to say good nite!  I hope you have enjoyed viewing today's creations.  Sweet Dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Great creations Paula. Thanks for joining us in our challenges at Scrapbook {Express}ions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Paula! I am not sure-but you may want to add another link to the Scrapbook Expressions blog...so they see there are two entries. I am hoping to work on some and try to get enough entries for the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim it would only let me enter the link one time so I added a comment stating that there are 2 entries. Thanks.

      Delete