PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, February 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND

Just finished up working on a birthday card that takes in several challenges...

I used Pretty Palette #80 over at My Time Made Easy


Francesca's Sketch #142 over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp

Some square metal brads for the Use Metal Challenge at Critter Sketch Challenge and I made it a Birthday card for challenge #84 Wish Big over at My Craft Spot and Anything Goes #65 at Word Art Wednesday.

Now finally here is my card:


Thanks for stopping by again.  Hope you are having a Super Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. New follower from www.thememorynest.blogspot.com So glad that I found your blog. I love scrapbooking. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I love the mix of blues/browns together! The sentiment is beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this darling sketch, and a super sweet card. Thank you for sharing this with us, Paula. Your art is always such a blessing to me!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work and thanks for joining in our challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula,
    Such a sweet beautiful card. You sure know how to keep the integrity of the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and we really appreciate you taking time to join our challenge.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card - and a wonderful verse! The blue and brown combination is fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card and great use of the challenge colours. Thanks for playing along with the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous creation using my sketch
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and Stamp this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete