PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GOD-SIZED DREAMING




Here I am again to talk about my God-sized dream and the progress I am making towards it.  I have hopes that I will be able to have a creative business/ministry using art to help the healing process of abused and hurting women and children.  This week's assignment is to share the "do what you can" steps towards this dream.  I have wanted to do something creative for a long time but had several detours along the way but last year in search of my Godly purpose it was confirmed that I need to use my creative gifts and that I want to do what I can to help women and children.  So far, I have not found the avenue to do this, but I keep plugging along, reading, praying and studying, working on my own personal healings and doing as much creating as I can find time for.  So, until God opens the right doors and windows I will patiently wait and continue to prepare for whatever He has in mind for me to do.

3 comments:

  1. God does have a sense of humor... My God-sized post today is also about waiting so I had to laugh when I saw I was linked up behind you, who also wrote about waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I am so eager to see what He has in store for you! So many are in need of healing, and art is a fabulous way to do that. Can't wait to see more:) Thanks for stopping by my place today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful dream! Keep pursuing it, sister!

    ReplyDelete