PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A HISTORY LESSON

Today I did a layout using a sketch for the monthly challenge at Scrapbook.com and a charm for challenge #121 Charms and More at Crafts and Me.  These photos are from my eldest son's second year at Revolutionary War Day Camp at The Old Barracks in Trenton, NJ.  Here he is part of the Color Guard and they are taking down the flag and folding it appropriately.

The Sketch:



My Layout:



Hopefully I will be back in a bit with one more layout to meet my weekend goal!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Paula, your photos look fabulous on this wonderfully layered and memorable layout. Your star charm adds an especially nice touch. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Charmed, I'm Sure (add a charm)" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete