PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is my God-sized dream?


I am participating in Holly Gerth God-sized dreams. Last year I was heavily pursuing what God's purpose for my life was.  I feel called to do some kind of art and to help women and children.  I still am not clear on how or what this is going to be and how it is going to take place.  I did a lot of creating for the first 3/4 of last year - lots of scrapbook pages, cards, some altered art, kept an art journal, some mixed media but really did not find outlets to sell much of it.  I have had several months of deep depression and anxiety which God is starting to heal me of a little bit each day.  I hope that as I heal He will lead me to what my deeper life-purpose is and to find my God-sized dream and help me to find the path to carry that out.

This was in today's email and I really liked it:

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I hope God will help you find your God-sized dream for your life too!


No comments:

Post a Comment