PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Monday, November 26, 2012

INCY WINCY WEEK FOUR!

I'm back for my last week as Guest Designer at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week the theme is mystical and the digital stamp came from Delicious Doodles.  I chose the girl with the polar bear and the snow since Christmas and winter are nearly here.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Derwent Inktense blocks and did the snowflakes with a silver gel pen.  I chose a simple dotted cardstock for background and added the word Peace at the bottom which I also highlighted with silver gel pen.  I created a frame around the design with felt rickrack.

Here is my card:


I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have created for Incy Wincy this month.  It was fun having the opportunity to design for them.  I don't often work with digi stamps so each week truly was a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment