PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, September 21, 2012

TRIPLE HEADER!

Tonite I made another set of 3 cards.  The first was inspired by Tuesday Throwdown whose challenge this week is to use photo or deco corners.  I have these wonderful Sizzlet corners and was happy to get a chance to use them again.

Here is card #1-



Next up was inspired by Word Art Wednesday using a wonderful scripture on friendship.

Card #2 -


Last in the set comes from a sketch from Mojo Monday.

Here is the sketch I worked with:


and Card #3 -


Hope you have enjoyed checking out my latest trio!  Time to hit the hay!  Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! What a blessing to find your entry and visit your blog this morning. I just LOVE all three cards, and reading your sweet words I can really tell that all your cards are made prayerfully, and with love for their recipients. I am THRILLED that you've found our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you will find our fellowship to be sweet and encouraging, and it is my sincere desire that you will be back to join us as often as possible. It blesses my heart to see the art God lays on crafters' hearts that the share in our weekly challenges. Not to mention, we have some AWESOME prizes to be won. It would be a huge blessing to us if you would continue to join us. Feel free to right click and save our free word art, but you are never required to use it. It's just an extra treat!

    I just prayed for you now, that God will bless you as you create, and draw you closer to Him through the blessings we find in making art. Have a great week, and I really hope to see you again soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards! I love the corner! Your color combinations is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete