PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, September 7, 2012

THANKS AGAIN!

Today I created another Thank you card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch #257 but this time I needed to include 3 of the following items for the Paper Secrets CYAO challenge.

1. Dry embossed cardstock 
 2. hand stitching 
3. BINGO card
4. feathers 
5. denim fabric

I started by using my favorite Sizzix embossing folder with the swirls and doing a piece of cardstock for the top.  Then I used my Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and cut a flower from denim.  I put a feather under it and a button on top to complete it.  I wanted to use dark cardstock for the banner so I stamped my sentiment with Gesso!

Here is the sketch:


and here is my creation:


Thanks again for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment