PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Sunday, July 29, 2012

CREATION FEST NORTHEAST 2012 BAPTISM

This year at Creation Fest my son and his father went forward to be Baptized.  It was a special moment and I am so happy that they brought home photos to share which of course I had to scrap.  The first page was done using Creative Scrappers Sketch #218.



and the submersion shots were done using this weeks Guest Designer Sketch from Colorful Creations which I rotated 1/4 turn clockwise to accommodate the photos.



I am so proud of them for taking this important step in their Christian walks.  Both of them had been baptized as infants but wanted to confirm and affirm these most important vows and their belief in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.  God bless you Thomas and David.





No comments:

Post a Comment