PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A GOOD BOOK

I found this cute picture of my younger son sitting in the closet pretending to read a book.  I decided it would be perfect for the storybook challenge over at Child's Play which was inspired by the book Goodnight Moon.  I used the colors from the book (which I'm sure I read over 1000 times to both of my children), as well as that my photo is my son with a book.  I turned the sketch 1/4 turn clockwise from this week's Twisted Blueprints #5 at Colorful Creations to create my layout.  Here is my inspiration and the sketch:



and here is the result:


and now it's time for me to say...Goodnight Moon!



3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at childs play

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page and LOVE how you did the title!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Child's Play challenge blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that title, you're so right, there is nothing like a good book!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Childs Play Challenges!

    ReplyDelete