PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, May 17, 2012

MISSING MY FRIEND

I recently moved from New Jersey to Delaware and I was thinking of a friend of mine that I know is going through a difficult time.  I miss her and wanted to send her something to cheer her up.  I decided a bright card might make a difference in her day.  Here is what I created:


To do this I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and some Coredinations cardstock which I lightly sanded.  Some bright printed paper and a Unity Stamp from the Vintage Scripture package.  To finish it off I added a few tiny bee on a flower appliques.

Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

  1. nice card for your friend. :) She'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your friend will love it! So sweet of you to keep her in your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete