PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, December 10, 2011

THE TIM HOLTZ 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY 10

I simply loved Tim's tag today.  I didn't have any fragments though and had some glass baubles and squares but none that would work with any little vintage photos I could use. To start I used a kraft colored sheet of cardstock and stamped some music onto it. I then stamped some holly in the corners and embossed them with UTee and added little red brads for the berries. To improvise the ornaments I ended up using 2 button brads and a large chipboard embellishment with a vintage feel to it and coated them thickly with Diamond Glaze to give that glass covered look.  For my word I had used gold stickers also covered in Diamond Glaze.

Here is the outcome:

I'm not really happy with the way this photographed.  The small circles have candy canes and a gingerbread boy in them.

Hope you have enjoyed looking!  Thanks for leaving a comment!

3 comments: