PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, October 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALINA BLOG HOP - DAY 2


Join me in wishing Alina a very very Happy Birthday.  And in honor of her birthday she is offering an amazing prize randomly chosen from those who have gone through the hop and left comments along the way!  Go see some fabulous birthday themed projects on each of these blogs.  Visit both days to see a different project each day.  Here is the order of the hop:


Alina Coronado (the birthday girl!)

Anita Cannon








Paula - http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/  (that's me! you are here!)


Here is my card for Day 2 of the hop!

12 comments:

  1. very nice, love the paper!!! Great blog hop, had fun. Thanks to everyone!
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! I just Love that Paper. I'm a Follower. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card!

    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com
    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute again!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh, another great card! I just love these colors -- very effective!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see a totally different look from the same start! Glad I came back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, I very much enjoyed your projects and hopping with you. So I have a bit of a surprise for you over on my blog, so go take a look:-) Happy Sunday and this is a 2nd post so don't count it:-)
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great card! I enjoyed the whole blog hop! TFS

    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love this one! Colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad I wS IN THIS HOP WITH YOU.i love your card.
    Hugs,Anita

    ReplyDelete