PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, October 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALINA BLOG HOP - DAY 1


Join me in wishing Alina a very very Happy Birthday.  And in honor of her birthday she is offering an amazing prize randomly chosen from those who have gone through the hop and left comments along the way!  Go see some fabulous birthday themed projects on each of these blogs.  Visit both days to see a different project each day.  Here is the order of the hop:


Alina Coronado (the birthday girl!)

Anita Cannon








Paula - http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/  (that's me! you are here!)


Here is my card for Day 1 of the hop!



19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card!

    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! It makes me want to sing "Happy Birthday" tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love this. I'm a new follower.

    Smiles SHer
    ShersL84bed at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card----a am now a follower.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my -- your card is 'fabulously' beautiful!! Love it:-) I am happy to follow a newish blogger like me....
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Great colors!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card!!! Such a fun hop...looking forward to tomorrow.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com
    www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute!!!! What kind of ink did you use because I need some of this!!

    Thank you for hopping with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice. Also enjoyed checking out the rest of your blog. What a cool idea in the backpack album... very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I Love your Card! Awesome Job! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. I'm a new follower. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your card! TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be great for a lover of RED! :)

    ReplyDelete