PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Take me out to the Ball Game!

Today I've been working on sports challenges...amazing how long things can go undone.  For my challenge 'Boys R Us' on Colorful Creations I did Robert's 2004 Little League Team-

and for the Random Wednesday Challenge Word Up I had to use a song title - hence my 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' which is my son Thomas' 2005 T-Ball team.
For some crazy reason this one is on its' side again.  I thought I had it figured out that it had to do with the orientation of the camera when I took the layout photo...but THAT is not it because I was careful to get a good horizontal shot of this knowing I wanted to put it on the blog.  If anyone knows how to rotate photos on here PLEASE let me know...

Just completed another baseball layout for the Paper Secrets Sketch challenge...this one is Thomas' 2006 Coach Pitch Little League Team Individual photo
so sorry you have to look at all these sideways but I've tried all the rotation suggestions prior to uploading and this is still what I end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment